[e-lang] Netcat in E?

Kevin Reid kpreid at attglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 16:32:08 EST 2006

On Jan 17, 2006, at 15:38, Mark Miller wrote:

> On 1/17/06, Kevin Reid <kpreid at attglobal.net> wrote:
>> However, an old project of mine was EIO implemented on E-on-Java. I
>> lost interest, but the code mostly works, though the interface for
>> creating socket streams no longer matches how I think it should be
>> done.
>>
>> I have now published the source in its current state:
>>
>> <http://homepage.mac.com/kpreid/2006/01-17-keio.tar.gz>
>
> Very cool! Should I bundle this with E-on-Java?

Up to you. IIRC, it contains some subtle bugs, and it doesn't have a
proper package prefix (I own no domains).

> How compatible is this with your EIO for E-on-CL?

I don't know. I wrote both of them pretty much not looking at the
other. They have large non-overlapping parts.

> What's *.DS_Store ?

Mac OS X metadata. Included only because I wasn't careful in creating
the archive.