[e-lang] swtgrid quasiparser broken in current SVN

Martin Scheffler martinscheffler at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 04:22:13 CDT 2007

Hi,
after I updated my E SVN yesterday, the nswtgrid quasiparser stopped working:

def SWT := <swt:makeSWT>
def shell := <swt:widgets.makeShell>(currentDisplay)
def button := <swt:widgets.makeButton> (shell, SWT.getPUSH())
swtGrid`$shell:$button`
shell.open()
? # problem: <ClassCastException: Character doesn't coerce to an int>

Normally I would post this to the slashdot bug list, but this pretty
much breaks my application.
I am pretty sure this error sneaked in with the commits on the 14. of
april, although the quasiparser code seems unchanged.
Could you check that out?
Thanks!
Martin