[e-lang] [Fwd: Intermetaverse group in Second Life]

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 3 23:58:35 CST 2007

How about a predator that eats grey goo for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If a single predator doesn't get enough grey goo to eat for a certain
amount
of time, they die off.  The more grey goo there is, the more the
predators
reproduce.

Seems like second life is getting more like regular life.

You'll probably want the predator to learn new grey goo behavior.

John