[e-lang] Decision needed: Repository newline choice

Dean Tribble tribble at e-dean.com
Tue Jan 2 13:31:53 CST 2007

Dropping support for native line endings seems like a bad idea.  There
are plenty of other tools than notepad that expect correct native line
ends (e.g., command line tools).  Dropping support for the line-end
convention present on most of the computers in the world seems
unnecessarily limiting, as well.

Making the SVN respository consistent, and having it produce native line
ends on whatever platform you've brought the code to would be nice.