[e-lang] robust capability language?

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:13:06 CST 2007

What, currently, would be the most robust capability language out
there, or the most robust/scalable capability based application.

I suppose Waterken server will probably turn out to be the forerunner
in capability based systems but I think it, being a webserver, is not
a good fulfillment of the implicit promise of capability based
security (if one is explaining capability to a CEO in the fable
elevator talk the thing that would first jump to mind is the ability
to run programs from the net on a client machine with access to
limited resources of that machine and not be hacked to pieces in a
day)