[e-lang] Proposed fix : emacs e-mode indentation not working

Pierre Radermecker pradermecker at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 23 17:53:38 EST 2007

I am trying to set up Emacs for E using emacs 22.1 on a linux desktop
(ubuntu 7.10) and E version 0.91.

Using the custom-e-mode I can get the *E emulator* buffer and feed lines
of code. Unfortunately the indentation does not work. I have the
following error:

indent-according-to-mode: Symbol's function definition is void:
c-indent-line

By adding (require 'cc-mode) at the top of the file, I seem to go a
little bit further by getting this error :

c-looking-at-decl-block: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

I don't know what I should do to make the function "c-indent-line" work
correctly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
Pierre