[e-lang] A proposal for ES-Harmony types that resembles E's guards

Mark Miller erights at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 01:17:03 CDT 2008

http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:types
is a proposal (not from me) for ES-Harmony types that resembles E's guards.

EcmaScript is now likely to evolve in directions that could benefit
from our experiences with E and Joe-E. I encourage interested
e-lang-ers and cap-talk-ers to join and participate on the relevant
lists
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es3.x-discuss
(probably soon to be merged into a single es-discuss list)

Doug Crockford is convening a separate Secure EcmaScript (ses)
committee under ECMA that will be even more directly relevant. Stay
tuned.