[e-lang] java.lang.Class#getName() can be a source of non-determinism

Tyler Close tyler.close at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:59:21 EST 2008

For some classes, such as java.lang.reflect.Proxy,
java.lang.Class#getName() returns a String whose value can be
different on different runs of the JVM. We should tame away this
method and provide a safe wrapper method in
org.joe_e.reflect.Reflection. Not sure yet exactly how to implement
that wrapper method. We might have to fallback on blacklisting.

--Tyler

--
Use web-keys for RESTful access-control:
http://waterken.sourceforge.net/

Name your trusted sites to distinguish them from phishing sites.
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/957/