[e-lang] When will we see a solid capability OS?

Raoul Duke raould at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:17:37 EST 2008

hi,

> Well, we need someone to write it.  Are you volunteering?

Nope. :-) Another way of asking what I was asking is, are any of the
'old' capability OS projects alive and moving forward? From what I can
tell they've all sort of petered out. Sure, if I were steenkin' rich
I'd love to kick in some funds towards such development. Alas.

> Some think that we should ignore the OS and focus on the networking
> aspects.

Hm, or I guess on a programming language? It would presumably be
easier to write a capability OS in a capability-oriented language?

sincerely.