[e-lang] When will we see a solid capability OS?

Toby Murray toby.murray at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 22:28:20 EST 2008

This question would be best answered on cap-talk but to answer as best I
can anyway:

current capability OS projects still alive and kicking include

 - Coyotos  http://www.coyotos.org
 - CapROS   http://www.capros.org
 - seL4     http://nicta.com.au/research/projects/secure_embedded_l4
 - l4.sec   http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/L4.Sec/