[e-lang] Netbeans E Language support

"Marcelo D. Ré" marcelo.re at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 07:14:37 CDT 2008

Toby Murray escribió:
> On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 22:00 -0300, "Marcelo D. Ré" wrote:
>
>> Hi Mark
>>
>>     Sorry but I use NetBeans at work, and I not know to much about Eclipse. When finish the plugin for NetBeans may be I'll look if it too dificult to make it again for Eclipse.
>>

> Both the Eclipse and NetBeans platforms are implemented in Java, right?
> Hence, in either case, I wonder how much time one could save by reusing
> parts of the existing E-on-Java implementation, particularly the parser
> etc. in plug-ins for either platform. Just a thought.
>
> Toby

Hi all

    Yes, both are implemented in Java but the way each implement
plug-ins are diferent. Particulary, NetBeans have and easy way to do
this but support only LL(1) grammars. So actually, I'am translating the
ANTLR gramar that I found in e.y to an LL(1) Schielman grammar. I hope
to finish it soon. Last night I start to find what about eclipse to see
if I could do the same, but it is not my platform. I prefere NetBeans
(NetBeans rock!! :D )

    Marcelo