[e-lang] Comments requested on paper: functional purity in Joe-E

Mark Miller erights at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:39:55 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Adrian Mettler
<amettler at cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Resending with URL instead of attachment, as it appears moderator
> approval isn't happening:
> http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~amettler/purecomp.pdf

Hi Toby, sorry about that. I never did see the notification. I just
searched my spam folder and it's not there either. Don't know what
happened. Approved now (though URLs are probably better anyway).

Looks like a great paper -- very glad to see it! Comments later...