[e-lang] Joe-E 2.0 Release

Tyler Close tyler.close at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:00:57 EST 2008

The code in library-2.0.0.jar has a dependency on
org.joe_e.taming.Policy, but this class is not included in the jar. Is
this a mistake, or am I supposed to generate it somehow?

--Tyler

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Adrian Mettler
<amettler at cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Joe-E 2.0 has been released, and is now a bona-fide open source project
>  with all the trappings (like public svn and an issue tracker).  Check it
>  out at
>
>  http://joe-e.googlecode.com
>
>  The eclipse update site for the verifier plug-in proper is now
>  http://eclipse.joe-e.org
>  which resides within the svn repository.  This will make it easier to
>  push out new releases, so they should be more up to date.
>
>  New verifier features include:
>  - support for safej format for specifying taming decisions
>  - validation of consistency of safej policies
>  - taming errors give explanation of why member was disabled, based on
>  safej comment
>  - ability to enable/disable verifier on a per-package basis
>  - auto-generation of safej and Policy files for runtime taming enforcement
>  - bug fixes
>
>  New library features include:
>  - real runtime taming enforcement
>  - builders for array classes
>  - documentation improvements
>
>  As always, feedback is welcome.

Use web-keys for RESTful access-control:
http://waterken.sourceforge.net/

Name your trusted sites to distinguish them from phishing sites.
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/957/