[e-lang] Joe-E 2.0 Release

Tyler Close tyler.close at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:15:27 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Adrian Mettler
<amettler at cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>  For Joe-E code, the verifier can use the @verified annotation to
>  determine what packages to verify.  This will allow the specification of
>  which packages in a project are Joe-E code to be persisted when the
>  project is exported (the persistent properties that I am currently using
>  for this purpose are not, which is less than ideal)  The drop-down
>  toggle that enables and disables verification can instead turn on and
>  off the annotation.

I'm nervous about the toggle button rewriting my code and/or getting
into a different state than the @verified annotation. Could we get rid
of the toggle and just use the @verified annotation as the switch for
turning the verifier on and off, so the Joe-E verifier simply monitors
the package-info.java file for the presence of this annotation?

--Tyler