[e-lang] A broken brand?

Raoul Duke raould at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 18:02:22 EDT 2008

>  I fear that without one, object-cap engineering cannot be taken
>  seriously. My understanding is that work in crypto protocols really
>  blossomed once formal statements of their security properties were able

As an obvious layman trying to learn things, I'd like to second that.
It would also be great to help understanding. Also, even if you don't
have a solution, of course having specified the goal would be a great
help towards getting new ideas, in the right direction. Anybody got a
wiki with a good technical glossary of the terms, even if they need to
be refined over time?

sincerely.