[e-lang] help!

Toby Murray toby.murray at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Sun Mar 23 11:27:14 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 08:38 -0400, Kevin Reid wrote:

> CapDesk should just work. The only thing that I recall finding
> unobvious when I first tried it is that you have to right-click to do
> some file operations.

It doesn't and never has for me on any of the Linux boxes and various E
versions (from both the 0.8 and 0.9 series) that I've tried. I think
I've gotten similar errors to the one John reports above.

This might also be the reason that MarkM does his E demos on a Mac
running Windows running Java running E. ;)  CapDesk should be made to
just work, however.