[e-lang] A promise based JSON command shell

Tyler Close tyler.close at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:23:26 EDT 2009

As part of the Waterken server, I've been providing a Javascript
library that implements promises. Recently, I've tried generalizing
the implementation so that it works with a wider variety of JSON
resources, while still supporting the promise-based API.

I've written up some documentation for the new implementation at:

I'm looking for comments and criticism before posting this to a wider
audience, such as the JSON mailing list.