[e-lang] (Caja-CapTP) Re: Mutual introduction & a species of whale

Kevin Reid kpreid at mac.com
Wed Jul 1 14:19:50 EDT 2009

On Jun 30, 2009, at 21:33, Kris Kowal wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Mark Miller<erights at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Kris, is there an open list you'd prefer these questions be on? In
>> general
>> we're using e-lang for caja-captp work, but some of these questions
>> are
>> likely to be about Rhino, narwhal, or serverjs more than they are
>> about
>> caja-captp. If not, e-lang is fine. You guys should also exchange
>> chat
>> addresses.
>
> Most Narwhal, Jack, and JSGI discussion occurs on jack-js at googlegroups.com
>
> Discussions regarding the emerging server-side standard library for
> JavaScript in general occur on serverjs at googlegroups.com
>
> Kevin, you'll also find a functioning "ref_send" API if you:
>
>  var Q = require("promise");

I am currently not using Tyler's JS ref_send because its interface to
JavaScript appears to be incompatible with the sort CapTP wants (with
regard to object types and distinctions and so on).

Integration between ref_send, Caja-CapTP, and E-on-JavaScript is
'future work' for this project.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>