[e-lang] Can TreeItem#setChecked(boolean) be enabled?

Marc Stiegler marcs at skyhunter.com
Sat May 9 23:35:35 EDT 2009

Turn it on. There is no reason for it to be suppressed. As a note on
my taming process, please remember that the default is always that
things are turned off, and the tool I used to do enter my decisions
was explicitly designed to make it automatic to suppress, but require
action to activate -- the process was designed to strongly orient
toward "fail safe". I'm confident I left this suppressed by accident.

--marcs