[e-lang] Can TreeItem#setChecked(boolean) be enabled?

Marc Stiegler marcs at skyhunter.com
Sun May 10 22:07:00 EDT 2009

It was on its best day too clunky for anyone to use except me. I'd
have trouble finding it at this point; whether even I could use it
after I'd found it is questionable: there were several pieces that had
to be run separately, at least one of which involved patching code
whose patching was of borderline legality. In the Appendix of the
DarpaBrowser report you will find a spec for what a real tool should
be like, based on what I learned from the broken mess I used for those
first taming efforts.

--marcs