[e-lang] E 0.9.3 release?

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Sat Nov 6 20:11:34 PDT 2010

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Thomas Leonard <talex5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The 0.9.2a release currently on the main web-site is rather buggy. In
> particular:
>
> - it often fails to start (fixed in r718)
> - it contains a known security flaw (fixed in r728)
> - it suffers from various race conditions while running
>
> Any chance of a 0.9.3 release?

Yes, that's a good idea. I should be able to get to that in early December.

Sorry I haven't been finding the time to review your outstanding changes.
Could you maintain a page at wiki.erights.org pointing to outstanding
changes, so that as I and others do find time to review these, we can easily
find them? Thanks.